What is Undue Influence?
How does undue influence work? How much of a problem is undue influence in today’s world? What can we do about undue influence? We answer these questions and more.
How to spot a bamboozle, critical thinking, good emotional hygiene, and ways to protect yourself and others.
Journey to Autonomy
- Alpargatus - Espadrille Crude Large bluee Stripes
- FISACE Womens Summer Espadrille Ankle Strap Flat Sandals Peep Toe Flip-Flop shoes
- T-JULY Summer Mules Pumps shoes for Women Pearl Slip on Round Toe High Square Heels Slippers Ladies Casual shoes
- Hunter's Bay Men's Mike Oxfords
- Jessica Simpson Womens Lessy Pointed Toe Over Knee Fashion, bluee, Size 10.0
- Women's Fish Mouth Cowboy Boots Spring and Autumn Waterproof Platform Denim Boots Hole High Heel Knee Boots
- GouuoHi Womens Slippers Rough Leather Slippers Ladies Casual High Heel Sandals Quality Elegant Wild Tight Clothes Black White for Women
- ZHRUI Men and Women Winter Thermal Sport shoes Winter Black Fur Sport (color Black Leather, Size 11=46 EU)
- Snfgoij Men's Leather shoes Brown Tie Formal Soft Commerce Summer Men's shoes Dress shoes Lace
- Oudan Men And Women Warm Snow Boots Students Warm Cotton shoes (color Black, Size 47EU)
- Inov8 Roclite 325 Trail Running shoes
The Secret World of Manipulation, Undue Influence and Brainwashing
by Jon Atack
We live in an age where unethical persuasion is applied every day, all day long, to bypass reasoning through direct appeals to our emotions. Throughout history, people have been unwittingly influenced to act against their own best interests. But today, even more sophisticated forms of influence are being devised, posing a significant threat to a free and open society. The knowledge in this book is vital for those who wish to help their loved ones spot, resist and escape from the many traps of undue influence in our world.
shoes Zipper Hiking Motorcycle Work Tactical Military Boots Toe Apron Nylon - Boots Combat Men's house 62c42fyrx81540-New Shoes
Doing Right When What You’re Told to Do is Wrong
by Ira Chaleff
Torture in Abu Ghraib prison. Corporate fraud. Falsified records at Veterans Administration hospitals. Teachers pressured to feed test answers to students. These scandals could have been prevented if, early on, people had said no to their higher ups. In this timely new book, Ira Chaleff goes deeply into when and how to disobey inappropriate orders, reduce unacceptable risk, and find better ways to achieve legitimate goals.
We are surrounded by predators who want to control our thoughts and actions. Here we show you how to resist them.